Car accidents are always happening, the state of Massachusetts is not an exception. In the south shore area RT. 24, RT. 495, the mass pike and side roads are constantly being frosted with minor and major car accidents. Auto accidents and injury often times go hand in hand. When ever you start a new venture it can be scary, fun, exciting and unexpected situations can arise. Do you have a new driver in your household? Help them by printing out the following list. In the event that a car accident does happen with your teenager or young adult family member, you will have peace of mind that they have the proper tools to facilitate an easy and smooth transaction. The following information will help your new and inexperienced driver.
Create a car cash tool kit
Make two copies of the following:
- Drivers license
- Proof of insurance
- Car registration
- Local car rental information
- The business card of your local massage therapist that is proficient in billing for auto injury massage therapy and all contact information.
- Parents, you may want to put your home phone number as the contact number instead of the teens cell phone number. One copy for the police and one copy for the other driver.In a small bag put together a few
- Water bottles
- Few granola bars and crackers
- Basic tool kit
- Extra cellphone (pre-paid with a charger). Many times during a car accident the cell phone that was sitting in your teens cup holder has now been tossed out the window or lodged under the seat. Your teen will still be able to call 911 with a “dead” cellphone.
Call your Massage Therapist
Healing from a whiplash injury can help prevent chronic pain down the road for your teen or young adult.
In the Taunton MA area, Relaxation Works Massage and Wellness takes care of everything when it comes to billing for your teens massage therapy services after a car accident. Click here to see how the simple and easy process works to get your teen the therapeutic massage therapy services they need. HINT: Make copies of the forms your teen fills out for the massage therapist and keep it in the file as described below for your teens records.
File your information together
Sometimes a car accident also means you will have a stack of paperwork that needs to be submitted to your car insurance company, medical bills and so on. Get a file folder and label it “Steve’s Car Accident date: **/**/**”. This includes the all receipts including the tow companies information (if your teens car gets towed), medical bills, insurance forms etc.