We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist the owner, management and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
Candidates should be professional, polite, and accurate. They should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly. Administrative assistants must be comfortable with computers, general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication. Most importantly, administrative assistants should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
**Please read all the way to the end of this job description to be eligible for this position.
- Data entry
- Answer client calls and messages
- Returning business calls
- Assisting staff with daily tasks
- Follow-up with business affairs
- Dealing will customer email, answering questions, and directing them in the right direction
- Filing new client charts
- Assisting the owner from time to time in the daily operation of the business
- Managing and maintaining a zero-inbox
- Label & barcode products
- Updating social media and website
- Assisting in inventory management
Software Systems Knowledge:
- Google docs
- Google analytics
- 1 year of office experience
- 1 year of customer service experience
Current Availability Needed:
Sunday: 9:15am – 4:00pm
Tuesday 10am – 6pm
Wednesday 2:45pm – 8:00pm
Thursday 2:45pm – 8:00pm
***Only those that complete the following instructions will be eligible for a callback for this position. In your cover letter please tell us: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $14.00 – $17.00 per hour