Job Opportunity for Massage Therapists
Relaxation Works Wellness Center and Spa
1253 Broadway, Unit 1
Raynham MA 02767
10+ year established busy massage therapy practice seeking professional massage therapist to join our expanding wellness center. Build, learn and grow with us! Friendly work environment, ample amount of clientele and mentorship from our team and owner.
As a team, we enjoy cultivating professional relationships that build one another up. This is done through staff accomplishments, personal goals, building a collective knowledge base and sharing of techniques.
We are looking for massage therapist professionals that want to build a full or part-time practice. This is a split/commission position.
Massage Therapist Responsibilities
- Show the ability to analyze a client and perform services based on client’s needs
- Have knowledge of the service you are providing to the client
- Explain and answer any questions or concerns the client may have about their service
- Promote Relaxation Works retail to clients
- Assure the client has filled out the medical history form before beginning the appointment
- Conduct SOAP notes on the client after each appointment
- Kindly welcome in clients
- Have a flexible schedule, working at least 4 weekend days out of the month
- Answer questions or concerns a client has about his/her treatment, or general questions about the spa
- Participate in client phone calls, and schedule appointments using our online scheduler
- Show ability to work independently
- Arrive on time for appointments
- You must be licensed and insured
- Tidy, clean and Professional
- Follow ethical practices and adhere to your professional organization’s guidelines
- Experienced and newly graduated massage therapists are welcomed
We are a drama free company and practice clear communication. Gossiping, complaining and whining is unacceptable and will not be tolerated. This is a key ingredient to building a successful work environment.
Call 774-226-8946 or email us at email@example.com to set up an appointment.