Relaxation Works Spa Sanitization Protocols and Procedures
“Relaxation Works is dedicated to providing a safe and clean environment for our clients and staff.”
- Masks are optional
- Clients must wash their hands upon entering the spa.
- Staff are to wash their hands immediately upon entering the spa.
- Disinfect all surfaces used by client and practitioner including headrest, chair, stool, waterproof table coverings, and doorknobs.
- Wash hands/arms immediately before and after every treatment.
- Clean and disinfect any tools used during treatment.
Throughout The Spa
- Medical grade HEPA filters will be running in common areas at all times.
- Each massage table is fitted with a waterproof bio-barrier which will be disinfected between each client.
- Clients and practitioners will be required to reschedule appointments if they are feeling ill, are running a fever, or believe they have recently been exposed to COVID-19.
- All linens are changed between each treatment.
Our full list of cleaning and sanitization protocols are listed below.
Our entire staff has been certified in multiple cleaning protocols for specific sanitization products. We opted to do this if there is a supply issue we are fully ready to use effective EPA approved products while seamlessly running our business. You can request to see your therapists’ certification and we encourage you to ask questions about how the sanitization process works.
Rejuvenate Sanitization Certification
Relaxation Works Internal Cleaning + Sanitization Protocols
Relaxation Works Massage Therapy/Bodywork Cleaning + Sanitization Protocol
Relaxation Works Esthetician Cleaning + Sanitization Protocol
Relaxation Works General Staff Cleaning + Sanitization Protocol
We have completed the Massachusetts COVID-19 Control Plan
Supporting Our Community During Covid-19
Join the #togetherwerise movement! During the Covid-19 pandemic, Relaxation Works donated gift certificates to those that donated masks for our local healthcare workers.