Relaxation Works Spa Sanitization Protocols and Procedures
“Relaxation Works is dedicated to providing a safe and clean environment for our clients and staff.”
- We will be recording temperatures before your session.
- All clients must wear a mask (face covering) upon entering our facilities and in our common areas.
- Clients must wash their hands upon entering the spa.
- Staff are to wash their hands immediately upon entering the spa. Staff must enter the spa wearing a mask.
- Practitioners will wear masks/face shields/eyewear while in the spa.
- Disinfect all surfaces used by client and practitioner including headrest, chair, stool, waterproof table coverings, and doorknobs.
- Wash hands/arms immediately before and after every treatment.
- Clean and disinfect any tools used during treatment.
Throughout The Spa
- Medical grade HEPA filters will be running in common areas at all times.
- Each massage table is fitted with a waterproof bio-barrier which will be disinfected between each client.
- Clients and practitioners will be required to reschedule appointments if they are feeling ill, are running a fever, or believe they have recently been exposed to COVID-19.
- All non-treatment room high traffic surface areas will be disinfected on the hour.
- Sneeze guards will be installed in all retail check out areas.
- All linens are changed between each treatment.
- Appointment times will be staggered, so clients and staff are not crossing paths.
In-person boutique shopping hours are not offered at this time. You can still shop after your scheduled appointment or place your orders online and take advantage of contactless curbside pickup.
Our full list of cleaning and sanitization protocols are listed below.
Our entire staff has been certified in multiple cleaning protocols for specific sanitization products. We opted to do this if there is a supply issue we are fully ready to use effective EPA approved products while seamlessly running our business. You can request to see your therapists’ certification and we encourage you to ask questions about how the sanitization process works.
Relaxation Works Internal Cleaning + Sanitization Protocols
Supporting Our Community During Covid-19
Join the #togetherwerise movement! During the Covid-19 pandemic, Relaxation Works donated gift certificates to those that donated masks for our local healthcare workers.